888 Poker Bonus Code
U.S. players accepted: No Deposit Bonus: £5/$8 FREE + 100% up to $400
Bonus Code: PSC400 Mac Compatible: Yes
Use the 888 Poker Bonus Code PSC400 when you deposit money in your cashier to play poker for real money. See the details below.
How to use the 888 poker bonus code:
1. Download the software from www.888poker.com
2. Install the software, and register for a new account by clicking on "Register now".
3. Login to your account, and click on "Deposit".
4. Select your favourite payment option, and enter the bonus code PSC400 in the "Promotion code" field:
888 Poker Bonus Code / 888 Poker Promotion Code
888 Poker, also referred to as Pacific Poker, has a unique bonus structure. They offer a generous welcome bonus of 100 % on up to $400. You do not need to enter an 888 Poker bonus code to claim your bonus. Bonuses are automatic and show up in your account without a code. 888 poker does not accept US players but accepts many users from European countries. 888 Poker is one of the oldest online poker sites.
888 Poker Welcome Bonus Details
888 Poker offers a welcome bonus of a 100% match of up to $400. You must start an account and make a deposit to be eligible for this bonus. Players are given 25% of the bonus immediately after they make their first deposit. Players must play real money games and earn bonus points to receive the other 75% of the bonus. Start playing online poker at at 888 Poker using the 888 Poker bonus code PSC400
Clearing the 888 Welcome Bonus
Visit the 888 Poker's official web site and download the software. Register for an account by providing contact information and a username and password. You can visit the Cashier page on the downloaded software to make your initial deposit. There are many deposit methods such as debit and credit cards and e-wallet services that are accepted by 888 Poker.
25% of your welcome bonus will instantly appear in your account when you make your first deposit. The remaining 75% of the welcome bonus is released as you earn bonus points. You can earn bonus points three different ways. You earn two bonus points for every $1 in rake that you contribute in real money games. You can also earn two bonus points for every $1 that you pay in tournament fees. Lastly, you can earn one bonus point for every $16 that you wager in the 888 casino. 888 offers casino games as well as poker. You need to accumulate ten bonus points in order to redeem $1 of your remaining 75% welcome bonus.
888 poker automatically deposits 25% of your welcome bonus into your account when you make you first deposit and the other 75% is redeemable once you accumulate bonus points. Contact customer service if you have any questions regarding the 888 poker bonus code system. Start playing online poker at 888 Poker using our 888 Poker promotion code, and enjoy the playing experience at one of the finest poker sites online!