888 Poker Review | 888 Poker Bonus Code
U.S. players accepted: No Deposit Bonus: £5/$8 FREE + 100% up to $400
Bonus Code: PSC400 Mac Compatible: Yes
888 Poker is one of the fastest growing online poker sites. It provides all of the classic poker games in an updated, attractive online environment. 888 poker strives to provide players a safe, fun and fair poker experience. While 888 poker accepts users from a wide variety of countries, players from the United States are prohibited from playing on the site. Overall 888 Poker is a very reliable online poker site to play poker online. Start playing today at 888 Poker by using our unique 888 Poker bonus code.
888 Poker features one of the best online poker software clients on the Internet. It was recently completely upgraded. 888 Poker software features completely customizable 3D avatars. In addition, 888 Poker software offers in-depth stat tracking. Everything from total wins to individual hands played is recorded. Players can keep notes on particular games or players. 888 Poker software is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
In addition to the downloadable software, 888 poker allows players to play instantly in their Internet browser. If players select this option, they will not be able to play with 3D graphics and many of the stat tracking features are disabled.
888 Poker provides all of the most popular poker variations. These include:
Seven Card Stud
Seven Card Stud Hi/Lo
888 poker offers no limit, pot limit and fixed limit selections for most games. Players will find a well populated game for each variation at almost any time of day.
888 Poker Bonus
888 poker features a welcome bonus that matches 100%, up to $400, of your initial deposit. They allow you to play with 25% of your welcome bonus instantly. You have up to 90 days to clear the remaining 75% of your poker bonus.
888 Poker has two exciting tournaments for players to enter.
The Daily Challenge Series features a daily prize pool of $145,000. A new tournament begins at the same time everyday. The tournament style varies by day. The 888 Poker Daily Challenge Series features turbo games, deep stack games, freeze out games and minimum buy-in quick games.
888 Poker's Double or Nothing tournaments give players a fast paced, high stakes poker experience. The tournament features sit and go tables of eight or ten players. The four or five worst players are bet out of the game, with the winning player taking the loser's buy-in.
888 Poker utilizes advanced security and encryption software to ensure every transaction is completely safe.
Players can deposit and withdraw money with Visa and MasterCard credit cards, EntroPay Virtual Visa Cards, Neteller, PayPal, Moneta, Moneybookers and WebMoney.
Players can only withdraw money when they use wire transfers and bank drafts.
888 Poker features an in-depth online help guide. A Frequently Asked Question page is provided to help players with the most common problems experienced.
Players can also reach 888 Poker by filling out an online question form. 888 Poker will respond to any concerns sent to them by email.